“DEFINITELY amongst the 10 BEST adventure games of ALL TIME” –
Simon The Sorcerer
There are some things that kids just shouldn’t have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a “welcoming party”, Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the ‘Simon the Sorcerer’ game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
‘Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition’ features:
- – Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
- – Completely new game menus and save/load system
- – Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- – A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- – Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- – Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- Better scaling on extra-high definition displays
Requires : Android 2.3 and Up
APK + OBB 190 MB
Mirror:APK + OBB 190 MB
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.mojotouch.simon’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game