The is a port of the Single player game Return To Castle Wolfenstein (Multiplayer not yet supported).
I never played it when it first came out in 2002, but I have been playing it for the past few weeks while developing this port, and it is an awesome game! Check out the online reviews!
I have spent a lot of time getting the touch screen controls as perfect as possible, some of the updates:
- *Menu system items now touchable – no need to drag an on screen mouse .
- *Auto soft keyboard when entering text, also moves textbox so not obscured keyboard.
- *Added a new real autoaim feature for bullet weapons
- *Sniper mode – hold down reload button to reduce look sensitivity, also good for binoculars.
- *Pull down console in game
- *3 ways to change weapon – Next/Prev button, Weapon Wheel, Number buttons
- *Game Inventory fully accessible.
It features the best highly customisable controls available for any FPS.
Fully customize touch screen controls:
- *Move all game buttons
- *Analog move and strafe
- *Resize all game buttons
- *Change sensitivity for all analog inputs
- *Mouse mode or Joystick mode to turn
- *Invert look up/down
- *Optional double tap to Jump/Shoot
- *Change controls transparency
- *Map volume buttons to any game action
Gamepad support – customize all inputs and buttons, invert and change sensitivity.
Confirmed to work with (so far):
- * XBOX 360 wired controller
- * Moga Pro
- * Moga Pocket
- * Snakebyte
- * Nyko Playpad
- * Sony PS3 controller with the Sixaxis app.
It should work with most controllers, let me know if it works with yours!
To change gamepad axis sensitivity, long press on the axis on the Gamepad tab.
Please contact support if you are experiencing ANY difficulties. Thank you.
To map the volume keys use the GAMEPAD tab.
- *To enable cheats enter this into the Args: +set sv_cheats 1
- *Hold down Reload button for sniper mode
- *Go to Options->View and increase Crosshair size and Alpha
- *Enable Dynamic Lights on fast devices
Sources available on request.
- *Added Kick, Lean Left and Lean Right to gamepad
- *Removed unused OpenSSL lib, requirement by Google
Requires Android:3.1 and Up
APK 5 MB
- Install Apk
- Extract Data & Copy ‘Beloko’ Folder to sdcard/
- Launch the Game 🙂