FPse for Android is the fastest and most compatible PSone emulator for handheld devices.(also known as PSX or Playstation 1)
FPse for android
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
What’s in this version :
- – Fixed English menu to disable scanning
- – Fixed Savestates screenshots, use less memory
- – Fixed click in sound.
- – Added option to disable saves screenshots for low end device if crash
- – Fixed OpenGL gpu profile
- – Fixed Guncon mode and pad auto hiding
- – Fixed Freeze and bugs when loading savestate
- – Added Disable/Enable Autoscan when FPse start From MENU/Autoscan
- – Added Shots to savestate
- – Added Dropbox support to backup saves.
Requires Android:2.1 and up