ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
Archos Video Player
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- Fix UPnP regression
- Fix network resume not shown on indexed samba folders
- By default browse by sharenames instead of IP for samba network shares
- Fix crash on Android L
- Add back sometimes missing preference menu entry
- Better cleaning of subtitles nfo associated files when suppressing a video
- Make sure to resume on last position on cover click
- Add ability to never display subtitles as an option
- Fix some authentication issues occurring with samba shares
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
APK 9 MB