Just when he thought his life was regaining some semblance of normality, Simon’s wonder years are once again turned upside down when the evil sorcerer Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind – revenge!
Journey with Simon through this inevitable sequel to the best selling Simon the Sorcerer, as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairytales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (mostly woodworm) and enough Swampy Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until we manage to make another sequel.
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
- Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
- All-new slick icons and animations.
- For more details, please see our tutorial video:
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Three Music options: music score in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that up-scales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
- English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Italian, Czech and Hebrew
- German voice acting with or without German subtitles
- Spanish voice acting with or without Spanish subtitles
- French voice acting with or without French subtitles
- Polish voice acting with or without Polish subtitles
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2014 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft Publishing – the original Simon the Sorcerer game series developer.
- * Volume sliders for Music, Voice and Sound Effects
- * Several bug fixes
Requires Android:2.3 and up
APK 37 MB
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.mojotouch.simon2’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game